Clark Regional Wastewater District Campus
Since 1958, the Clark Regional Wastewater District has consistently served the community, providing reliable wastewater removal services in an environmentally and financially responsible manner. The District has a proud history of responding to the growing and changing needs of the community; in the last 20 years, the customer base has nearly doubled, now servicing the surrounding cities of Ridgefield, Battle Ground, and East Vancouver. The District hired 40 new employees to meet this growing demand, and its campus needed to expand to reflect this growth.
MWA was contracted to design the renovated administration building, expand and seismically strengthen the existing maintenance building, and provide a new operations building, covered parking/storage area, and decant facility. The expansive new campus accommodates current employees and is equipped for future growth.